Payment, Dispatch & Delivery
1. Orders and payments can only be made using PayPal via the ‘buy now’ button on the chosen art product page of this website.
2. Orders placed can only be delivered within the UK (including Northern Ireland).
3. Prints and artwork ordered will be dispatched in appropriate packaging within 1-5 working days of placing an order via Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class.
4. Cards will be posted in a card backed envelope via Royal Mail 1st Class letter-post, or if in quantity will be dispatched via the appropriate Royal Mail service 1st Class.
5. All items will be carefully checked and packed prior to posting. If goods arrive in a damaged condition they should not be signed for.
6. Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for delivery. Whilst it is hoped that orders placed will arrive before this time please allow a maximum of 28 days for any unforeseen delay in the postal service.
7. Items ordered will be posted to the billing address or alternative delivery address provided on the PayPal order form.
Returns & Cancellations
The items listed on this website are not generally sold on a sale or return basis. However, should an item have been damaged in transit or you believe there to be a fault, or if you have reason to be dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact the artist within 7 days of order receipt.
From when you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered product.
The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as originally dispatched and received by you.
You must in the first instance contact the artist by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your reason for return. The item must be returned in the original packaging. You will be expected to pay for the return and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of the artist.
You will be notified of the return address at the time of initial contact.
Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the returned item(s).
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the artist.
1. These terms and conditions may be amended and/or be extended to include other applicable conditions and shall continue to be binding on you provided that any such changes are clearly notified on this website.
2. You must abide by these terms and conditions. The artist reserves the right to terminate your use of the website or processing of any order if you violate this agreement.
3. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website.
4. Use of the website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this clause.